UG & PG Examination Results - 2015
View exam results here: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/exams/results.html
Important Policies Regarding Exam Results
- Any complaint, representation, appeal, legal suit for redressal of examination related grievance shall have to be submitted within 90 (ninety) days from the date of publication of the result. All legal suits against the university shall be filed in courts within the jurisdiction of visakhapatnam city only.
- Duplicate marks lists and provisional certificates will not be issued within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of the results.
- The marks cum provisional certificates of the college students and supplementary students will be sent to the principals of the concerned colleges later.
- The requisitions from the candidates for re-valuation of their answer scripts shall be addressed to the controller of examinations, andhra university, visakhapatnam and should reach him on or before 30-12-2014. All such candidates shall apply in the prescribed revaluation proforma enclosing a crossed demand draft for an amount of rs.750/-(seven hundred and fifty only) for each answer script to be re-valued. the demand draft should be drawn from any nationlised bank in favour of "the registrar, andhra university, visakhapatnam payble at s.b.i., a.u. south campus, visakhapatnam. a copy of specimen hand-writing of the candidate separately for each answer script to be revalued shall be enclosed to the revation application.
- The marks statements and the provisional certificates will not be issued locally i.e., in registar's office, Andhra University.
- The result of any candidate is liable for cancellation at any time if the information furnished by the candidate in the application is found in-correct and if he/she has been debarred by the university earlier and under the period of rustrication i.e., under debarred period.
- Any discrepancy in the result published and the marks statement/provisional certificate issued should be brought to the notice of the controller of examinations within 15 days by the candidates through the principal concerned.